- All yoga purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Passes and individual memberships may not be shared. Our exceptions are the couples and family memberships.
- Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the online schedule at mindbodyonline.com for the most up-to-date schedule.
- Elemental OM is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
- Front doors are locked 5 minutes after the start of every class. If you arrive after class has begun, please wait until 10 minutes into the class to enter and leaving class early is strongly discouraged. If you must leave early, notify the teacher and plan to sit by the exit.
- Elemental OM reserves the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- All purchases of services are final. Products may be returned unopened within 30 days of purchase. You do not need a receipt as receipts are kept on file in your account.
- In attending classes at Elemental OM, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Elemental OM or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice. If you are under the care of a physician, you must be cleared to practice by the physician.
- Unpaid classes or membership payments will be back-charged automatically.
Class Cancellations & Booking Etiquette
Class cancellations need not be made and you do not need to book your classes in advance.
Workshops can be fully refunded if canceled 24 hours after purchase. After this time, you will be fully charged for the workshop.
Gear to bring: mat, towel, and water bottle.
No shoes or socks.
Please review Studio Etiquette in advance..
Class passes are non-transferable and non-returnable.
Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, workshops, programs, and/or boutique purchases.
Gift cards can be purchased and sent electronically through our online store or in-studio.
All gift cards are electronic. Our gift coins are valued at 1 yoga class and cannot be used for other purchases. Our gift coins do not expire.
Gift cards and coins are non refundable and not redeemable for cash.
Memberships include all regularly scheduled classes.
Memberships automatically auto-renew monthly.
Membership fees will be automatically charged to your credit card or bank account.
If you need to update or change your billing method, please update your online account right away.
To cancel, please email. Do not respond to any mass email to cancel.
If you cancel a membership, you may lose your existing rate.
If your monthly auto-payment fails for any reason, then your membership may be cancelled.
Members will be back-charged for any and all missing or unpaid membership payments.
Memberships may not be shared with the exception of our couple and family memberships.
Members may pause a membership once in a calendar year for up to two months. The fee is $20/month for unlimited memberships and $10/cycle for all other memberships.
Specialty Membership – Namaskar Pass
Valid for active, full-time students, teachers, military, veterans, and first responders.
Purchaser must present a valid educational, work, or military I.D. or proof of veteran status in studio for purchase. Expiration date on I.D. will be noted at time of sale.
When I.D. expires, purchaser will no longer be eligible for discounted Namaskar Pass rate. Failure to notify Elemental OM of I.D. expiration date, e.g. graduation date, may result in membership forfeiture.
First Class Free
Valid for new students only and cannot be combined with other offers.
Must be added to account before attending class. You can do so here.
New students are defined as individuals who have never previously attended classes, workshops, or events at any Elemental OM Studios.
All promotions are non-transferable and non-returnable.
Cannot be used for Kundalini Yoga.
You understand exercise may be a risk to your physical health and safety if not done properly. You further understand it is Elemental OM’s recommendation you consult a physician prior to using any equipment, engaging in any exercise, yoga program or activity, or undertaking any food or diet program, whether or not such program is recommended by Elemental OM. You understand neither Elemental OM nor the advice of any Elemental OM personnel is a substitute for medical advice.
By using this Internet Web site and any affiliate Internet sites, you agree to hold Elemental OM, its agents, assigns, subsidiaries, subtenants, employees, licensees, and officers (“related entities”) harmless for any action, suit, claim, loss, injury, or damage, arising from your recklessness, negligence, misuse of equipment, improper execution of generally acceptable exercise or yoga techniques, or for any damage or injury that occurs pursuant to any information received on the Internet, or by any other means now known or later developed. You acknowledge you have had the prior opportunity to, and have, consulted a physician before entering into this agreement. You hereby agree to hold Elemental OM, together with all its related entities, harmless for any action, suit, claim, loss, injury, or damage arising from any and all injuries sustained arising.
Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services.
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our Services.
- Refuse, move, or remove any material that you submit to our sites for any reason.
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our sites.
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account.
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our sites.
- You agree we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
- You understand and agree our Services may include communications such as service announcements and administrative messages from us or from our partners and these communications are considered part of the Services. You will not be able to opt out of receiving these messages. You also understand that our Services may include advertisements.
Content on our sites
Our sites include a combination of content we create, our partners create, and our users create. All materials published on our sites, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of our partners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our sites in whole or in part.
You are solely responsible for all materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted you upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on our sites (“Your Content”). You certify you own all intellectual property rights in Your Content. You hereby grant us, our affiliates, and our partners a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, distribute, and publish Your Content and subsequent versions of Your Content for the purposes of (i) displaying Your Content on our sites, (ii) distributing Your Content, either electronically or via other media, to users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or (iii) storing Your Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge. This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Your Content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
Our site contains content that we create as well as content provided by third parties. This content includes, among other things, product reviews, and blogs. It also includes information about products and services offered by parties other than Elemental OM, such as product descriptions, specifications, pricing, availability, and performance. We do not guarantee the accuracy, the integrity, or the quality of the content on our sites, and you may not rely on any of this content. Without limitation, we are not responsible for postings by users in the user opinion, message board, or feedback sections of our sites.
You may be exposed to content you find offensive, indecent, or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
Third-party sites, products, and Services
Our sites contain links to other Internet sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over sites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on our sites of any third-party content or a link to a third-party site is not an endorsement of that content or third-party site.
Your correspondence or related activities with third parties, including payment transactions and goods-delivery transactions, are solely between you and that third party. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any of your transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
Elemental OM Fee for Service
Some of the Services require you to pay a fee, as described in the specific conditions included where those Services are offered. You agree to pay all fees and charges that you incur. Unless otherwise noted, all currency references are in U.S. dollars. We may, upon notice if required by applicable laws, at any time change the amount of, or basis for determining, any fee or charge, or institute new fees or charges. All fees and charges are payable in accordance with payment terms in effect at the time the fee or the charge becomes payable.